Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Nicola was born in Lincolnshire though wasn't she?

I've been listening to her sing live on some Youtube videos though and I'm amazed that Cheryl was favoured over Nicola to be the lead singer of GA, whether she's Queen Bee or not Queen Bee (as that Newcastle United backdrop was weird during Work It Out) but Queen Bee denies being a Geordie so it has to be Nicola.

But there's still two clues that need clarifying to make me think 100% that Nicola is Queen Bee.

1. Why is she referencing Little Mix Singles in her VT? The songs in question weren't even written by Nicola, so that is extremely odd to me.

2. No offence intended to Nicola, but The Queen Bee calls herself "the joker of the pack" which I'm presuming was meant to be a clue on who Queen Bee is suppose to be, and imo I wouldn't describe Nicola like that from my impression of her, she does fit the shy clue quite well though.

I mean GA fans are confident it's Nicola so I will take people's word on it, and most of the clues match her, but I would love to know why she is referencing 3 Little Mix Singles that she had no creative input on them.
I thought Nicola was born in Liverpool? , Or did she just grow up there ?.

She's not the joker of the pack , maybe that was a lie
She's definitely the shy one .

I've no Idea about little mix,but it's got Davina thinking she's one of them .