View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 12:42 PM #563
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
For the record I don't believe Phil had done anything wrong in terms of under age sex. I think he is far to driven to put his status at risk for a quick bunk up.

I think its very sad the way his wife's feelings are being dismissed in all of this (even if she did know 'for a while' she found out at some point, and it probably came as a shock), and how she has is being referred to very disappointing.
Are they being dismissed, though? She hasn't made any statement about how she's feeling, publicly has been supportive. Of course that MAY not be the case behind closed doors, but until she says otherwise there's nothing to say? In fact it would be quite disrespectful to her to say "Well I know you're saying one thing, but I personally believe you must really secretly be devastated and I feel sorry for you".

If she WAS to state that she's been left devastated and everyone was still celebrating Philip whilst ignoring her feelings, that would be a completely different scenario...

But that hasn't happened. Currently, people think she needs help and support because THEY think she "must" be feeling a certain way. It's just projection. "Well I would feel _____, so..."