Old 10-02-2020, 06:13 PM #2128
King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

Survivor 3 Reunion

I kind of prefer this presenter to Probst as a reunion host, he offers a more un-biased opinion and everyone is getting airtime.

Frank outright saying he dosen't agree with Brandon's 'lifestyle' is awful and would be booed if in front of a 2020 audience. Wouldn't probably be aired actually.

LINDA <3 Bring her back.

Not an audience member asking Tom- 'How's your boil?'

The bit about HIV testing was so sweet, Goddess Linda spent two weeks after the show helping out with nurses and in hospitals <3

EUGH, why would anyone go to snakey Brandon's bar. At least he owns up for 'looking like a raving bitch'!

Tom singing his song, why on earth are they allowing this!?

Marquesas looks good, may re-watch again soon

Rudy in the audience, RIP Legend.

Overall Season Thoughts

Maybe an unpopular opinion here but I preferred Africa to Australia. The Young VS Old was fascinating and although the divide didn't last long it provided some interesting tribals. The tribe switch was brilliant and offered Teresa and Frank a way out but in the end one alliance went all the way to the end. The season had some brilliant villains in the form of Lex, Silas and Brandon and some lovable heroes such as Linda, Teresa and Ethan. In the end the final tribal wasn't as exciting as Australia's final tribal but overall a very enjoyable season. Africa as a location was something we hadn't seen before and was fascinating to watch. You can see Survivor evolving with Africa, the producers thinking of new challenges and twists and it is getting exciting.