RPDR UK 2: Asttina Mandela
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Mark Henderson - won
Jemma Palmer - can't ever remember her so probably out quick
Conor McIntyre - 5th place finalist?
Daley Odujerie - would have left shortly after
Kimberly Kissolovich - 6th or 7th
Claire King - about 8th?
Jeremy Jackson - I liked him before the Chloe incident, if that never happened probably around 6th, maybe even a finalist.
Ken Morley - with the offensive remarks would have been first boot, would have lasted a bit longer without.
Tila Tequila - just missed out on final, probably in a Farrah type producer manipulation
Jonathan Cheban - maybe a finalist
Angie Bowie - I believe her odds weren't too good before she left iirc, so according to that she'd have been next out. Sadly she was only tibb popular
David Gest - if he wasn't sick he would have probably been just as iconic as in IAC and would have won the whole thing
Emma & Victoria Jensen - the vote between Marco and Emma was close, so probably next out. If they both stayed they would have lasted longer as a pair imo
Andrew Tate - I REALLY liked this guy, I like to think he would have been a loveable villain and placed runner-up.
Christopher Biggins - think he would have beat Bear tbh
Ray J - Again if he wasn't sick he'd have been a big character imo, top 3
Brandon Block - can barely remember him so first eviction he faced he wouldda gone
Arthur Fulford - Winner
Sukhvinder Javeed - Finalist
Kayleigh Morris - ew don't even wanna think about that. She may have been like Helen and lasted long but I sincerely hope she'd have been next out
Lotan Carter - 7th place
Trisha Paytas - people were sick of her by that point, out next tbh

update:
Roxanne - yah out next
Maxxie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote