Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will. View Post
I’m currently out in Portugal after finding a man last summer, since then I have been travelling to Portugal a lot over the last 8 months and am currently out here for 3 weeks. My boyfriend moves to the UK on March 24th, he has just graduated from Masters in Economics. I still work for John Lewis and my main goal now is to work in aviation for British Airways, I have a family member already in there who will help me get in. I love customer service and travelling so I think it will be perfect for me. I moved house very late 2018 to Hertfordshire With my mum and Nan, my Nan lives in a bungalow next to our house which is cool. The last couple of years I’ve been through a lot of struggles, my mental health hasn’t been great but I’ve carried on fine but it has been eating me up a bit. I’ve got terrible OCD and also have been overthinking about so many things, the way I dress, the way I look, the way I do everything, it’s been driving me insane but I think it’s slowly going away. I was also feeling like I have no hobbies or much interests so I’m hoping to get back to how I use to be. I dated one guy before my current boyfriend but that went horribly wrong, he was from Cyprus and I think he was confused about sexuality and he didn’t treat me very well. I am happy in life and wan to come back on here and hopefully I can get posting on here daily now.

oh bless, missed you baby steps! though not sure posting on TiBB is healthy, I mean look and me and Neem, we are wrecks

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote