View Single Post
Old 13-02-2020, 11:46 AM #43
-

-

3 > 2 > 1 > 7 > 5 > 4 > 6

Bonus round for Angel = 3 > 1 > 2 > 5 > 4

Season 4 of both shows were trash but that's not uncommon even for long-running shows. 3-season arcs flow quite well unless and you have a longer term plan, season 4 is an awkward "transition" season while a direction is found.

That said, S4 Buffy has some standout episodes that are in the top 10 overall episodes. Which is odd as the overall season is so poor. Angel S4 has few redeeming features sadly.

AS FOR THE REBOOT...

We do not want it unless it is a soft reboot that acknowledges the events of OG Buffy as canonical. I'd also like some cameo episodes plz. A Buffy, Angel, Giles or Willow would be great but I'd even accept a Spike, Anya, Wesley or even an Andrew. We can't have a Xander, sadly. Poor Xander went to a very dark place post-Buff .

Not here for a full reboot. I sat through 20 minutes of the Roswell reboot and I feel ****ing ill even thinking about them doing that to Buffy. TRASH.

[edit]I lied, I said Angel S4 had no redeeming features but I forgot that the Faith vs Angelus episodes were S4 and they were top tier Angel so...

Last edited by Toy Soldier; 13-02-2020 at 11:49 AM.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote