View Single Post
Old 14-02-2020, 06:05 AM #342
Nah

Nah

What a weird premiere, or is it just me?

Some thoughts:

-Jeff needs to chill tf out and stop being so extra all the time. Like, just shut up already!

-There is LITTERALLY NO survival element to the show anymore. The producers give them away fire, rice, bags, maps. WTF? I swear any of the action can happen on Big Brother and we won't see the difference.
I'm mad about it to be honest, the contestants don't seem to be hustling, struggling, be hungry or dirty. Look at what they looked like on tribal council: did the producers send them to local hairdressers and spa?
At least in the French version, they give them nothing except a little bit of rice. And for a long time, the contestants struggle to get fire, get to the water, get food, go fishing etc...

-You would think all winners would provide with good pre-tribal council talk. And then...nothing. They all look scared, they don't know what they are doing, they can't seem to think at all. As Parvati and Rob said, you would think they would be the biggest targets and yet almost no one said their names.

-Natalie and Amber being voted out is OK for me. They were fillers in the first place anyway only to make Sandra, Tony, Rob and Parvati shine.

-At the rate this is going, the "old school" people are not going anywhere anytime soon. Sandra, Tony, Rob, Parvati and Yul seem to be in a good position right now.

-I forgot how Tyson's voice was annoying. Get rid of him already.

-I loved watching Yul on his season, and I still love watching him now. What a growth and he's such a wise guy but managed to get into the game so quick and so well. I hope he does wonders.

-The fire tokens have to go asap, but I think it unfortunately is going to stay for more than 3 episodes.

-Sandra is still the queen, and I am howling everytime I hear her talk. An icon.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote