View Single Post
Old 16-02-2020, 08:20 AM #229
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedSkengMan View Post
I think in this case though it's the media and so called journalists whi have blood on their hands by not allowing her to move on and was still making nasty stories about her hours before her death and then the CPS still wanting her to be prosecuted when she was at her lowest even though the person who the charges were against made it clear he would press charges and wouldnt cooperate with them.
...I honestly, completely understand how you feel about this .....but I just think it’s being ‘simplified’ because of what we know...but there are huge complexities to what we don’t know...maybe I’m feeling like that because of my own experience of someone I know, having taken her life...and the complexities that were involved that a ‘wider knowledge’ would not be so aware of...the tabloid media are awful, they’ve always been awful...but then we as the public ‘buy into that awFul’ with every bit of interest and debate etc, we have with their awful headlines...so how far does that ‘blood on their hands..’...extend, is the thing to think of as well...

...I understand also with the CPS...but obviously her boyfriend and the victim of the assault was emotionally involved ...and it’s for the CPS to make decisions that may go against a wish, he had...but they felt it was the right one ‘in protection of...’...you know...because there are so many potential ‘outcomes’ to situations that they have to consider as well...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote