BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...I honestly, completely understand how you feel about this .....but I just think it’s being ‘simplified’ because of what we know...but there are huge complexities to what we don’t know...maybe I’m feeling like that because of my own experience of someone I know, having taken her life...and the complexities that were involved that a ‘wider knowledge’ would not be so aware of...the tabloid media are awful, they’ve always been awful...but then we as the public ‘buy into that awFul’ with every bit of interest and debate etc, we have with their awful headlines...so how far does that ‘blood on their hands..’...extend, is the thing to think of as well...

...I understand also with the CPS...but obviously her boyfriend and the victim of the assault was emotionally involved ...and it’s for the CPS to make decisions that may go against a wish, he had...but they felt it was the right one ‘in protection of...’...you know...because there are so many potential ‘outcomes’ to situations that they have to consider as well...
Om the CPS I dont think it's always in the best interest for a prison sentence especially when the accused is not mentally well, it think there are other ways they could have helped instead of pushing for a prison sentence or at least telling her that was the plan when she clearly wasnt in a fit mental state.

Also I'm sure I read she has had suicidal thoughts in the past before the whole assault thing kicked off so I do think she has been failed on a whole by everyone as in some cases it's easier to suffer then ask for help

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote