View Single Post
Old 16-02-2020, 08:50 AM #233
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedSkengMan View Post
Om the CPS I dont think it's always in the best interest for a prison sentence especially when the accused is not mentally well, it think there are other ways they could have helped instead of pushing for a prison sentence or at least telling her that was the plan when she clearly wasnt in a fit mental state.

Also I'm sure I read she has had suicidal thoughts in the past before the whole assault thing kicked off so I do think she has been failed on a whole by everyone as in some cases it's easier to suffer then ask for help
...I think that looking at areas, which could be improved...does not always mean, laying blame though...although sometimes, that might apply, it doesn’t always...it’s about learning from things also and trying to apply to apply that learning ...the understanding of mental health issues is not always there...plus there is generally a lack of resources in mental health care.../..per ratio of those who are being diagnosed with mental health concerns...

....everything about Caroline’s situation was ‘high risk’ I would say...Sadly I don’t know if there will ever be the resources to apply to those high risk situations, which should be...I fear not...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote