View Single Post
Old 17-02-2020, 09:02 AM #17
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie. View Post
Would some of the housemates have had the same fates as Caroline, Mike and Sophie? I know their deaths aren't really related to their time on the show but with tabloids and now social media, would some of the housemates have taken their own lives as well? BBUK was also known to not be so thorough with their aftercare.

Sorry if this topic is a bit morbid, I'm just trying to see what people would think based on recent events...
....hmmmm, I’m not sure, Eddie...I’ve just seen your thread so I’m going to give it some thought...an initial thought though..?...would be that if it was in its peak now, nothing would change...just because it’s peak involved a time of reality tv that has since evolved into something that doesn’t resemble so much anymore..?...something like BB could never peak now, I don’t think.../..if that makes sense...because it’s going back to a time when reality TV was more in its infancy...it’s now evolved into something more contrived and I think that started to happen very much with BB...when it created ‘heroes and villains’ type situations...that hero/villain thing became so drama fuelled and popular viewing that the media ran with it to try to create ‘real villains’ of housemates...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote