it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

I finished Survivor Guatemala and unpopular opinion but I thought it was very good! Much better season than Palau and I watched it quickly so I can move onto Panama because I’m ready for THE Cirie Fields Experience. I have also amended the Rank The Series and Favourite Per Season threads accordingly. Also, just treat the top 3 as a collective #1 but Judd just feels right for just now, I’ll edit it later if I change my mind.

Edgic:
Spoiler:

A quote for the edgic fans........

Quote:
“I’m going to kick your ass afterwards! I’m going to find you in Michigan... I’m going to put in Gary Hawkins, 46, it’ll come BING BING BING, cell phone, address, MAPS, I’ll call the locals over there, can you give me the low down on Mr GARY HAWKINS, ex-professional football player”

Officer Amy O’Hara, 2005

1. Judd - I HOPE YA’LL GET EATEN BY ****IN CROCODILES SCUMBAGS I’m sorry but Judd is hilarious to me, even if I do get why he’s not liked. A paranoid, loud, argumentative, oblivious, not a bad sportsmanship man, who is continously OTTN and proud of it YOU HAVE AY DEE DEEEEEEE HEY MAWGRET GET OUT NOOOOWWWWW “It’ll only work for a millimeter of a second”

2. Margaret - Loving motherly nurse who looked after her tribe.... until some left and she had new people to look after and she was just not having it and became a miserable presence around camp and apparently told Judd he had ADD and happily pointed out his recall issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
lol you WILL be interested in Steph very soon :3
3. Stephenie - I think StepheME’s far better in Guatemala even if most people disagree. In Palau, she was known as the CPP hero of the season who everyone loved and was the last one standing and was an inspiration etc (and I didn’t really care for her) and then she came back and completely bought into her own hype “Danni reminds me of myself - she’s just a COOL chick ^_^” “Boohoo Lydia I am SICK of hearing your crap you’re luckt to still be here

4. Jamie - Not quite the random neurotic he’s lived up to be but he did provide entertainment with how much he pissed everyone off BLINDSIDED, NICE, NOW ***THAT’S*** HOW YOU VOTE SOMEBODY OFF (cut to Lydia looking unimpressed)

5. Amy - The Sue and Twila comparisons are true because she seemed so Raw And Real and the fact that she broke her ankle in the first episode (I think) and lasted 2 weeks with it is pretty good going And she sussed out Gary and revealed it to him when he was least expecting it too

6. Gary - Initially my favourite for reminding me of Frank Garrison, Gary’s initial weirdness unfortunately stopped a few episodes in but I still enjoyed him nonetheless for giving us moments like “Kansas is in love with Brandon.............and so am I

7. Brian - A nerd who says the most obnoxious **** ever in the most patronising voice but is still loved by his tribe “You may be The Golden Boy..... but I’m Platinum. ” “This would be the OUTWIT part of Outwit, Outplay and Outlast.

8. Bobby Jon - A huge glow up from Palau In one episode, he said some variation of the phrase “I HATE JAMIE I MIGHT KNOCK HIM OUT ” 3 times

9. Lydia - MORP tribe mom who everyone loves even though she stabbed Jamie in the back and then randomly has a theory that by breaking a Guatemalan tradition and eating a chicken, she caused a huge storm

10. Cindy - “I would much rather hurt Jamie’s feelings than Brandon’s. Brandon is a solid dude.

11. Danni - I don’t really care about her at all as she’s so *just there* for a winner? Stephenie should have won imo

12. Brianna - I liked Brianna in her leaving episode and I can’t remember why lmao

13. Blake - Completely unaware that he was coming across as someone who’s only personality trait was “having a girlfriend who he insisted had big boobs”

14. Jim - I hope your arm has healed because you seemed nice!

15. Brooke - I had no thoughts or opinion about her

16. Brandon - I had no thoughts or opinion about him

17. Morgan - I had no thoughts or opinion about her

18. Rafe - (***rant alert***) Just a painfully pathetic human being and possibly in my bottom 5 ever? Looking down on people who talk about others while they’re not there because it’s “not pretty”, crying because Jamie was sarcastically cheering Judd on in a challenge, hoping that Jamie reflects on his actions the previous day and then calling him untrustworthy for giving up his reward to apologise for his actions, complaining because Jamie feels he can trust him, refusing to give people his word for being scared he’ll go back on it because he’s such a gOoD pErSoN, complaining that Cindy took a car she won instead of giving a car to everyone else and then complaining that she spoke about her new car, insisting that Danni vote him out and then refusing to vote for her because she actually did it and the worst Rafe moment..... “I’m a really touchy person and Cindy isn’t, so it’s nice to be touchy feely with Cindy ” Very Dan Spilo-ish. And there’s The Good Person/Hero of the season, everyone

Spoiler:

Last edited by Matthew.; 08-03-2020 at 08:28 AM.
Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote