BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...I’m just going to go back to something that was said by TS because it’s what I truly believe as well...the last sentence specifically, so I’ll just re-quote that...

...we may have varying leg lengths, but not one of us has two full legs to stand on here...

....if we lay blame, we have to look at ourselves also because the whole thing of a discussion forum such as this...is to discuss media articles and many involving celebrities...at some point we will each have given ‘harsh words’ involving some celebrity that may have not been Caroline...but it doesn’t change that we each have to take responsibility for our own words and how we use them...rather than looking to lay blame outwardly...
I agree that on here most of us have probably gone too far with some of our comments about people on TV (I know that I have sadly) but the Media does have a responsibility to report the facts and only the facts, especially considering they have about 4 times the amount of people reading their headlines than people reading our posts on TIBB.

So when they're mocking Celebrities relentlessly, it does carry more weight, because lets face it did Caroline Flack even know that this Forum even exists? I highly doubt it.

I'm not saying that people on this Forum should be disrespectful to Celebrities or Reality TV Contestants because they're not very likely to read it, but lets face it, it'll be a very odd day if TIBB were even remotely responsible for a Celebrity to go and commit suicide.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote