View Single Post
Old 19-02-2020, 11:04 PM #5344

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

I have only just caught up on tonights show. For what its worth my opinion is as follows I was DELIGHTED Callum and Molly got dumped. I certainly dont give it much of a chance in the outside world. I havent really liked Mike much but was much happier him and Priscilla stayed as I like her and I think they really DO have a proper bond. They also had the best date by a mile. I am beginning to detest Jess more and more She just seems so bloody 'entitled' there is no feeling whatsoever in her eyes. And to warn Ched that if Eve doesnt like him well thats a big thing for her Of all the couples left I think they are fake and deserve the boot first. Paige and Finn are boring. However I do think they will probably make a go of it at least for awhile. His family were saying she is not the type he really goes for so let's wait and see. Sianisse and Luke are the best couple left in there. I have loved her since the start and I think they are genuine so they would be my winners and maybe Demi and Luke as second.
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote