Old 20-02-2020, 10:02 AM #22

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Bayleigh
Survivor 40: Parvati

EPISODE 2

1. Parvati (-) - The queen stays evading certain elimination, so on-trend for her tbqh Her trajectory is going to be such an uphill battle but I'm here for her and I'll be rooting for her to make it as far as possible (mainly because I know, somehow, she can talk her way out of anything!)
2. Tony (+5) - Happy-go-lucky, comedic relief Tony is my favourite incarnation of Tony tbh. He's goofy and likable, a very good strategy for him considering his abrasive and intimidating gameplay in his first two tries. I want to see him on the same tribe as Boston Rob.
-
3. Sophie (+2) - Imagine my shock when I realised I was starting to stan Sophie? She's cutthroat and conniving yet also has that rootability factor because she seems so put together and like she knows what she's doing so it makes me believe that she knows what she's doing and I love that.
4. Sandra (-2) - She'll always be one of my faves. I can't wait for her showdown with Boston Rob, which the editing is definitely pointing towards. I have an unholy feeling she'll get swapfcked a la Game Changers though :/
5. Denise (-1) - Crafty queen managing to conceal the special idol after being forced to tip out ha bag at Tribal Council! Her loyalties at this time are questionable but I'm rooting for her to go really far. I think she could win this.
6. Jeremy (+4) - He's definitely coming for Parvati sooner rather than later, but I love his somewhat default alliance with Michele and I think they are in a great position. Also, I stan him being able to whip out that advantage and trot back to camp if he's ever the target. Imagine the last-minute chaos!
7. Michele (+7) - Her lack of screentime is blasphemous but she's level-headed and keeping a low profile, which I don't blame her for. I have got a feeling she'll go far this season but a lack of power moves on her part will make her trajectory all too similar to Kaoh Rong.
-
8. Ethan (-5) - He seems bamboozled by the style of play this season but I'm glad he was taken under Rob's wing. I'll never expect any extravagant strategic gameplay from Ethan but I enjoy his presence regardless!
9. Tyson (-1) - In the right circumstances I can see Tyson taking control of this game. Unfortunately, he's on the outs of the tribe that won immunity so we weren't shown much of him this episode. I love him in general though.
10. Kim (+5) - Messss @ her entrusting Sophie with the other half of her idol and Sophie secretly throwing it back in her face. She's desperately trying to get some pull in the game but will she ever recover from this? Idk. It seems to me like she'll always be a bit of a spare part.
11. Adam (+8) - I like him and they're pushing his "funny" moments this season. However, like Denise, his loyalties are questionable and he's literally a couple of moves away from ruining this whole season...
12. Rob (+6) - His ability to coerce people is mesmerising. I am shooketh that Sele are allowing him to run the tribe and call the shots. I admire his gameplay massively, but at the same time I also can't wait for him to be voted off!
13. Yul (-1) - In a game full of interesting and dynamic players, Yul has been way too passive to make too much of an impact. I hope he breaks out of his shell more but, judging from the current composition of his tribe & the overall dynamics, I see him being Sophie's whipping boy this season, and nothing more.
14. Wendell (-8) - Barely saw him this episode with that INV1 edgic but I do like Wendell and he'd be much higher if he actually featured in the story this episode. I do believe he will be instrumental in deciding whether his alliance with Yul/Sophie/Nick chooses to side with Tyson(...and Kim?) or Sandra and the cops.
-
15. Danni (-6) - Her random blowup this episode In all honesty, I'm not sad to see her go because she was targeting Parvati due to her own insecurity in the tribe. Choices! @ her spreading Parvati's name around the tribe instead of just going to speak to her and brush things over.
16. Sarah (+4) - She didn't grate on me this episode but I still don't ******* with Sarah. I want her out because I think Cops R Us is going to harm Tony's game and I don't want Sarah to outlast him again!
17. Nick (-) - Literally who? Unless Nick starts bringing it thick and fast I'm really going to be resentful of the fact that we got Nick on the cast over iconic male winners such as Fabio, Cochran or Richard Hatch.
-
18. Ben (-2) - He's the dumb idiot of this season and I don't mean that in an insulting way but, whether deliberately or not, he's positioned himself as the jester figure of Sele. Unfortunately, this means no-one trusts him, nor do they believe that he has the capacity to withhold ANY secret information whatsoever. The fact he almost got randomly booted today shows his days are numbered.
Jigs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote