View Single Post
Old 22-02-2020, 01:04 PM #108
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
that just not true. As an American president he will be expected to champion all things American. The Oscars is an American award ceremony and so he will be championing American winners,. It's not racist in the least.

It really angers me when people make these blatantly false claims, because it trivialises the occasions when he is being racist. It gives people the excuse/opportunity to support Trump.

Those opposing Trump still haven't realised that doing this type of stuff, and they do it a lot, is actually giving him more supporters ... people never learn
We get it, accusations of racism upset you more than racism itself.

It's pretty ****ing racist to believe that something is of a lesser quality because it's Korean and that American products (Read: White, in his view) are inherently better.

People who pretend that they feel 'forced' to support Trump will have always supported him but didn't want to admit it. It's simply not rational or logical to claim otherwise. People don't go 'I don't like Trump but since people are calling him racist, I'm now behind him 100%!' They were just looking for a reason to 'justify' an allegiance they had to him all along.

I'm not going to bend over backwards to hold the hands of such weak creatures who will support a racist because they feel they've had a sleight against them. I also don't accept the bull**** centrist argument that people who oppose Trump are responsible for his dominance, that's entitled centrism if I've ever seen it and we all know that entitled centrists are just Right Wingers that can't admit it to themselves or others.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote