ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

Default Spice Girls ALL songs ranked (by popular demand)

Although the Spice Girls have some amazing bops, not all of them are that great..
#44-31

Spoiler:

44. Sleigh Ride
I maybe like the original of this for about 1 week of the year, this one I like for maybe 2. The best part is Mel B saying "shu' urp!"

43. Christmas Wrapping

one horrible xmas song cover wasn't enough, so they did this one too. Although this one is a bit more of a bop.

42. Spice Invaders
The fact they even had the nerve to release this for public consumption actually makes me scream its 3 and a half minutes of them chatting ****.

41. Headlines (Friendship Never Ends)
I refuse to believe THIS was the best they could come up with for their 2007 reunion. I do enjoy Mel Cs verse at 1:55 however.

40. Voodoo
Another new offering from the 2007 reunion. I kinda believe Headlines might've been the best they could come up with..

39. If You Wanna Have Some Fun
Okay, so this is the first actual album track on the list. Its not terrible, just a bit underwhelming. Sounds like something All Saints would create.

38. Last Time Lover
I remember having the cassette tape of this album when I was a kid and I used to hate when this song came on because it was so long and boring.

37. Oxygen
It's cute ...but cute next to gorgeous...

36. Song For Her
I mean, its okay.. but thank god they never actually released it. "got a ladder in my tights that I think ill be climbing forever" has to be the worst lyric ive ever heard.

35. Bumper To Bumper

Not exactly a peak of creativity for the girls.. and whose raspy voice is that?

34. Time Goes By
Very smooth and pleasant. Some of Victorias best vocals too.

33. One of These Girls
Fun and very SG sounding, but its definitely b-side material.

32. Naked
Spice Girls were never really known for being overtly sexual with their music so this song makes a nice change from that, but still done in a sensual way. Emmas talking moment is a highlight.

31. Wasting My Time
Mel C remained relatively absent from 'Forever' as a whole, however she stands out on this r&b inspired track. It's a shame its rather repetitive.

Okay, so these songs are the better majority of the lower half of the list...

#30-21

Spoiler:

30. Get Down With Me
A bit of a bop. One of the good things about the 3rd album is each of the girls seemed to get equal parts (except maybe Mel C).

29. Let Love Lead The Way
I cant help but feel this song would be nicer if Mel Cs hair wasnt ****ing atrocious in the video..

28. Baby Come Round
A classic 90s sounding bop, the two Mels dominate this song with C taking lead and B giving a rap verse.

27. Never Give Up On The Good Times
What was once supposed to be the 5th single from 'Spiceworld'. This songs a nice nod to 70s disco with a 90s twist. It's a bit repetitive towards the end though.

26. The Lady Is A Vamp
I really hated this song as a kid, but now I'm older I can appreciate the lyrics more and its actually grown on me a lot. mess @ "60s Twiggy set the pace, way back when she had the face"

25. Something Kinda Funny
The song that first got them noticed by manager Simon Fuller. The perfect song to chill in the sun with a drink tbh

24. Saturday Night Divas
Always reminds me of the scene in the movie when they all dress as eachother "girl power blah blah blah feminism"

23. Weekend Love
Wow Viccy was really serving us CELINE vocals on this track! Definitely one of her standout songs. Mel Bs rap is iconic too.

22. Tell Me Why
A lot of the songs on 'Forever' sound very similar in production, however this one was a small step above the rest. An absolute bopper!

21. Right Back At Ya
This should've been the follow up single to 'Holler'! Ugh so iconic with the nods to 'Wannabe' with the line "never needed to pretend, because the friendship never ends". Mel B also gives another great rap.

Now into the absolute iconic BOPS
#20-1
Spoiler:

20. Love Thing
Originally planned to be their first single until they recorded Wannabe. I wonder if their career would've been as successful with this as their first single..

19. If U Cant Dance
Honestly such a well crafted song, Mel Bs rap and Emmas bridge with Geris lead chorus and spanish lyrics.

18. Take Me Home
Theres something quite haunting about this song. It definitely deserved more than to just be a b-side.

17. Who Do You Think You Are
The video is one of their best, showing off each personality. This song just proves that Mel C really gives them their signature sound.

16. Stop
Their last live video as a 5-piece until 'Headlines' 10 years later! They all look gorgeous in this video, especially Mel B with that hair!

15. Holler
I never fully appreciated this song until more recent years. Their style was so slick and different from years before. Emma and Victoria honestly SERVED in this video. Its a shame Mel Cs dyke-era hair is such a mess again.

14. Too Much
Possibly the best Mel C has looked in a video. The nods to famous movies makes it the perfect video for their movie Spiceworld. The jazzy trumpets are iconic.

13. Walk of Life
Such a reggae bop, this would've been perfect on their Spiceworld album idk why they made it a b-side.. Victorias vocals on the second verse are everything.

12. Denying
This would've made such a good single! The tune is so catchy and each girl gets a good part in the song. "you aint foolin nobody butchoself!"

11. Outer Space Girls
Why did the 'Too Much' single have such good b-sides I- .."get with the MGMVE guaranteed to blow your mind" iconic!

10. Do It
Just a classic song, great lyrics, great beat, quick and easy pop perfection! "Whooooo cares anywaaay" (tibb @ this list?)

9. Goodbye
Geri's farewell song.. This used to be my favourite song when I was younger. Possibly some of the best lyrics in their discog, "look for the rainbow in every storm" is a fave!

8. Move Over
What was once just a generic song from the Pepsi ads became an actual song for the Spice Girls. This song has so much energy and angst. We LOVE rock music!

7. Mama
The beat to this song slaps and the comparison to the soft vocals is great. I actually like this song more for the verses and bridge rather than the actual chorus. A mothers day classic!

6. 2 Become 1
This song has become a xmas tradition in the Uk nowadays, usually played somewhere between S Club 7 and Bo Selecta.

5. Viva Forever
Such a lovely song that makes me think of some kind of sunset desert. Honestly I don't rate the video much and I've never known if the one with glasses is a boy or girl.

4. Wannabe
An absolute classic that time will never forget. It has become something of a local song nowadays, but that doesn't take away how good it is!

3. Step To Me
This song deserved to be a #1 hit, cant believe it was a promo song for anyone who drank 20 cans of pepsi back in 1997.. when will todays modern marketing???

2. Spice Up Your Life
One of the most recognizable and historic songs of all time. Despite the dark creepy video, its always a rave when it comes on in the club. Cant believe they invented hover boards omg. Yel-low-man-in---tim-buk-tu

1. Say You'll Be There
Ugh what an iconic song! The video is amazing and the beat is such a weird but amazing mix of r&b, pop and country all in one. They all look great too. Geris red boots are just everything.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Saph; 26-03-2020 at 10:03 PM.
Saph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote