View Single Post
Old 27-03-2020, 08:48 PM #58
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Im judging on my own..not yours..my own and how it cheered me up during very stressful times.

Why would I judge others??
So long as you're admitting that it was about giving yourself an outlet/release and not actually for the benefit of NHS workers, who are still being taken for granted and borderline abused up and down the country.

Tell you what's bad for mental health: community MH services being stripped down to the bare bones to provide more staffing in inpatient facilities in the name of battling Covid. Addicts being handed a week or more's worth of methodone to be taken unsupervised, without any contact from their MH team even by phone, who are likely to accidentally overdose and die right there in their living rooms. All of this being done because those services were already stretched to the limit by 10 years of deliberate NHS under-funding that the people clunking tupperware together on their balcony last night ****ing voted for.

Nah. Not sorry if those people are feeling guilty now that they've finally realised they'd be lost without health services. Not when I know they'll go right back to voting for more cuts as soon as this is over. **** them.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote