BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Yes she's trying to encourage people to stay home with any symptoms which is absolutely the right call, I just question whether or not it's right to tell people it's "probably" Covid since it's probably a small bug they'll be over in three days and then baffled when they actually get Covid next month, believing they've already had it. It's probably where the rumours of "people being reinfected easily" came from in the first place - people thinking they'd had it once (but it was a normal cold) then it later "came back worse" (when they actually caught Covid).

So like I said - ANY symptom, act like you have it. Stay home, isolate, etc. Pretend you do have it whether it's likely or not.

But unless it's verified by a test, AFTER you recover, go back to assuming it was NOT Covid unless you have access to antibody testing that shows differently.

I guess the problem and their fear is that they don't trust the public to act like they have Covid on presenting any symptom, unless they can convince them that any symptom really = Covid.

I get that. I have a friend who has a sore throat and was pestering me about whether or not he "really" has to isolate and I had to explain that he absolutely DOES have to isolate, even though he probably doesn't have it. He was all for still going in to work. Given the area he lives in its highly unlikely he has it so its not easy trying to explain why he needs to isolate.
you can also have covid, but only mild symptoms

i mean i think there are people out there who didn't/do not even know about having/had the virus

my parents are quite cautious i guess, so am i also not visiting my nan these times who lives next door but more keeping the correct distance while outside and still bit of a conversation but mostly over the Phone

and i still find it good just to go outside in garden for bit of fresh air even though now couple of days bit colder, which is better than remaining inside 24/7

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote