View Single Post
Old 31-03-2020, 09:22 PM #7

Bonnie - I'm not sure that Bonnie would've lasted more than a few weeks. She would've been an easy target for nominations, I think. I felt really sorry for her as she didn't fit in with the other housemates at all. She was an outcast. Lea and Glyn were the only ones that expressed that they liked her. Pete and Richard didn't seem to mind her, but had nothing in common with her. She was horribly mocked by George, Mikey and Sezer for lacking personality. She wasn't confident or pretty enough to get into Grace, Nikki and Imogen's group. Lisa didn't like her because she was quiet. Dawn and Shahbaz were the other outcasts of the series. I think possibly Aisleyne would've taken her under her wing as they seemed similar in some ways, but who knows.

Shabnam - I don't have very good memories of Shabnam. I remember that she was very erratic and seemed to have some issues. She seemed to be quite selfish and mean sometimes. Quite dim and not very considerate towards others. I don't think she would've lasted that much longer, or formed any strong bonds with other housemates.

Stephanie - I think she could've lasted quite a bit of time, possibly even towards the final. She didn't shy away from any conflict (Alexandra), and seemed to be well-liked by the other housemates. She also had a spoilt side to her, though.

Rachael - She actually seemed like quite a sweet person and had a lot of potential in the house. She got on well with them all apart from John James, if I recall correctly. Maybe like week 6 or 7?
openyoureyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote