Old 05-04-2020, 07:42 PM #216
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

41st Sleleen

Last Year: 46 | Previous Peak: 46
Round One: 8 Points
Round Two: Points
Total: Points

Miss Sleleen almost didn’t make the cut this year, Sleleen (Previously SlayBB previously Slé - for those like me who can’t keep up with name changes ) climbs 5 places this year, he actually received quite a few votes in both rounds, just unfortunate that they were low numbers, but I have no doubt Sleleen will continue his climb up the rankings. (Assuming he doesn’t change his name AGAIN and confuse the host causing him to split the votes)

TiBB Says

a messy scream! #streamthesats2k20

I want you to post on here more so let this be a motivation point, if you give more fun vibes from you here from now on, maybe more points next time from me

Anytime a hag or two comes for me, she's always at my defence and idk what i do to deserve it but i'm thankful and keep up the good work, we ARE the future of TiBB n all dat x

Makes me SCREAM on a daily basis! Ha attempting to host a BB Discord game was the highlight of my year

Inactive, slobby on the Eurovision thread BUT a great person and a Eurovision fan so what's not to like.

An icon who I'm really pleased to have become friends with over the past year or so (even tho he said my voice was gothy lmao). Love chatting to him about a range of things, from uni to casting to career paths to reality tv etc. A legend!

Didn't care for her at first but I absolutely love her now. Such a sweetheart and a messy scream. We may not talk much but I adore her presence and I admire how she stands up for what's right and isn't afraid to speak her mind, despite being one of the younger members.

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote