Old 05-04-2020, 08:05 PM #365
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

31st MB

Last Year: N/A | Previous Peak: 20th
Round One: 22 Points
Round Two: 35 Points
Total: Points 57 Points

MB is a welcome reentry to this years Most Loved, usually popping up out of nowhere dropping a hilarious comment and then leaving. Clearly numerous people agree with me as they’ve stated below!

TiBB says..

He reminds me of Margaret Mountford.

MB is another like Shaun, whenever I see him posting in one of my threads, it feels like I’ve been performing on the royal variety performance, genuinely think the forum would have a massive hole missing if he wasn’t around.

A woman of dignity and respect. I could be cheap and venture that "MB stands for Most Beautiful lol!" but I don't ****ing know what he looks like so whatever. Thank you for battening down the ridiculous hatches on this hellhole.

EVen though you make fun of me, here's 1 point from me i like you in here

Ah, our resident TiBB Douche! I think MB is arguably the forums funniest poster, always a laugh and easy to talk to! We haven’t spoken on a personal level much, but he seems so genuine and kind

A great poster that constantly adds intelligence and wit to any conversation they take part in

Don’t think we’ve ever properly had a convo but ah think he is SUCH a scream and honestly one of the wittiest ppl

Probably the funniest person on here for me in terms of actual laugh-out-loud responses to posts by me irl. #Winchele

If one person never fails to make me laugh with their posts, it's MB. Has to be THE most smartest, wittiest person on the forum and really can brighten up your day with their sarcastic humour. What a bloody legend.

31st Jordan

Last Year: 35th | Previous Peak: 18th
Round One: 16 Points
Round Two: Points
Total: Points

It seems quite fitting that Jordan and MB are tied as he too is another member that’ll drop a screamer if a comment and then leave. Jordan jumps a good ten places this year and deservedly so, I’m glad to see more people appreciating him

TiBB says..

Obviously my number one. Met six times, one of my best friends in general.

His comments always have me lol'ing in threads or just chatting with him. He's still got one of the best senses of humour ever.

So funny + underrated, love talking to him especially the 2 weeks a year where I stan wrestling

A scream, he just pops up, posts something hilarious then leaves

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote