Old 05-04-2020, 08:14 PM #435
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

26th Black Dagger

Last Year: 30 | Previous Peak: 11
Round One: 18 Points
Round Two: 46 Points
Total: 64 Points

I feel bad for our Lucas becaus last year he has his heart broke by a horrible boy and this year he’s had it broken by a horrible virus that cancelled everything good in life! Anyway, he has managed to beat his position from last year despite being less active on the forum so congrats to him for that! Hopefully next year it will be a year of boys and Eurovision

TiBB says..

Basically I’m not as popular as I was last year, so unfortunately I need to go back crawling to Lucas by giving him customary marks for existing x

Should probably rank him higher as he’s in mourning due to the lack of Eurovision this year. Had some good times last year when we did crosswords over voice chat. A sweetheart who deserves happiness.

Only started to know/talk to Lucas this year through Eurovision and I think he’s such a scream and has good opinions when it comes to the songs he stans

I hope he finds love one day

I love his sassiness and his love for Eurovision.

I don't think I've given Lucas full marks before and that's probably because he's a horrific trainwreck that needs to be studied in a cage rather than let loose on society, but I've not donated to charity in a while so this will suffice. He is presumably hurting without Eurovision this year and whilst this does mean he doesn't have to share the same country as Nicky91 for a week, I'd be pretty devo-ed too. In the past year I've stayed at Lucas' house and survived, and he treated me to the SPECTACLE that was Kim Petras at pride. Manchester Pride was the highlight of 2019 for me and whilst you've got NOTHING to be proud of sweetheart, I'm proud to call you a friend.

We don't get along at all, but because you're a eurovision fan like me, here's 1 point

BAB <3 Lucas in an angel, a king, a legend. Not much more needs to be said! Love chatting with him and Sle about Eurovision, was so glad to see he enjoyed Melodifestivalen, even tho he told me The Mamas had no chance and wanted miss Dotter to win xoxo

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote