Old 05-04-2020, 08:18 PM #459
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

25th Hayden

Last Year: 13th | Previous Peak: 13th
Round One: 18 Points
Round Two: 48 Points
Total: 66 Points

A slight drop for the OG saaf east London IT girl stan this year. If you don’t see Hayden post much, you’re not looking in the right place, he’s usually every RTV subforum going telling you what to watch, what to avoid and who to stan.

TiBB says..

I talk to Hayden most days and was lucky to meet him last year. He’s a great source of advice and always there whenever I need to ran

I could say so much but I will just say KWEEN. Keep being you and I hope we can get pissed and watch Dina Asher Smith win gold next year x

I enjoy chatting to Hayden every now and then, especially when it comes to Love Island. The Reality TV sub forum wouldn't be the same without him. He always has great taste and I always look forward to his posts.

Only started talking this year and we’ve become so close, we share the same interests and they’ve become one of my fave members❤️

Love talking to Hayden, we must play tengaged and PS during this lockdown. I hope he had a nice birthday.

the only veteran on TiBB who doesn't look at me like i'm DUHRT UNDHA OWAH FEET truly the moral voice of this whole forum <3

an absolute queen, reminds me of a young Javine

we don’t talk much to each other but we have a shared dislike for a drunk moronic imbecile so I stan.

Is it cheating to schedule your birthday on the day before Most Loved in a cheap, unsavoury effort to gain a few extra points? Well, it's worked on me, congrats icon

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote