Old 05-04-2020, 08:20 PM #479
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

24th Dogeatdog

Last Year: N/A | Previous Peak: N/A
Round One: 12 Points
Round Two: 55 Points
Total: 67 Points

Another new entry this year is Dogeatdog (formerly BigEvil for those who can’t keep up), Dogeatdog, better known to others as the *other* Shaun, has had some of the girls thirsting for pics, while others just cackle at his posts, another welcome addition to the lineup.

TiBB Says

Although I've only grown close to Shaun these past 8-9 months, It feels like I've known him a lifetime. Shaun is a very caring, sweet, friendly person who always has the time for anyone, and someone whom I always look forward to chatting to. He's got great opinions and his input in any discussion is always an interesting read.

Has been a great addition to the forum

We've had some great Football chats over the last year, we've both been rooting for each others teams to do well before you know what happened, but in fairness neither team were getting promoted to the Premier League anyway. Hopefully if his Charlton Athletic can sort out their issues for next season that we can both talk about robbing Leeds United of another promotion next season lol. DogEatDog is a passionate member and one of the more likeable members of the Forum in my view, hopefully he does well in this contest.

Putting him so high because I don't think he realises how many people like him and value him on here. Lovely guy who sounds like Maxwell, which is a plus.

Shauny is THE best drinkin partner ever. He's just got a good vibe in conversations and I always enjoy chatting with him about anything.

Started talking to him a little bit in this past year and he’s great to talk to when we do. He’s a fun and chill guy for sure.

Dog aka Shaun is my drinking buddy well he was till I went teetotal but we still chat about drinking. Lol. He is always around for me with sound advice. The forum wouldn't be the same without him.

Shaun is fun, great guy and doesn't seem to have a bad bone in him. Glad he is part of the forum.

Best rookie this year

Shaun is great and i’m glad he’s coming on more on tibb and getting to know more members because he fits in so well on and off forum. Loved talking to him during Love Island and he has great opinions.

24th Daniel.

Last Year: 28th | Previous Peak: 22
Round One: 18 Points
Round Two: 49 Points
Total: Points 67 Points

Daniel. (Our third and final of the evening - unless someone else is called Daniel and Idk this ) continues to climb following his re-entry last year. He’d have probably landed a bit higher had he finished The Good Place like I fookin told him to Anyway, congrats on your climb Ms DanYule, hopefully it shall continue next year!

TiBB says..

Love Daniel. I haven’t even known him that long but he seems like such a lovely guy, he’s funny, kind and I always enjoy the chats I have with him. His paranoia about Corona has me in hysterics a lot of the time but that’s kinda what I like about him. He just has this like ‘overthinking’ switch in his head that when it’s on he just drives himself absolutely bonkers. He really is a great guy tho and is someone who is very easy to chat too and get to know and was very welcoming to me on the Discord server which was nice. I’m honoured to have him as a friend here and like many others, he is someone that I have a lot of time and respect for. Your “off the hook” mate.

Such an underrated and funny member. An avant garde icon indeed!

Dan is so fun/funny and despite disagreeing on so much, we get on so well. He's always got a great energy/vibe in any conversation and I could easily chat to him for aaaages. His defense for me SLAYS too <3

Lovely emo chick who’s always up for a laugh.

whew emo fag pop punk eccentric women metal bands king

We’ve had our ups and downs and I’m glad to say we’re currently on an up. I think he’s hilarious and holds a lot of the forum together.

Another favourite of mine, Daniel was one of the first people to befriend me when I joined just 2 years ago, and our friendship has continued to grow. Although a lot of members have lost interest in BB, it's nice and refreshing to see him keep it alive with his threads.

We've been friends for 5 years and he was the first friend I had on this forum and I'm still here... so I guess she's to thank for that. Nothing but love for our he-she wigger. Can always rely on her for a chat and a cackle.

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote