Old 05-04-2020, 08:29 PM #534
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

21st Nicky91

Last Year: 25th | Previous Peak: 12th
Round One: 12 Points
Round Two: 60 Points
Total: 72 Points

Nicky is another member who continues to climb up the ranks ( Good Morning Nicky when you read this) a bit like the little brother you want to kill, he never means any harm and if you disagree with him on anything I wouldn’t worry about it because he’ll change his mind within a week anyway.

TiBB Says

In their own way they contribute a lot to the Forum as well even if it's not to everyone's tastes. Without Nicky some days on here would be dull imo, Nicky also brings to light a lot of mainland European competitions on the Forum which I think isn't a bad thing to try and get those Shows recognised on the Forum. Plus They've always been nice to me so I've never had any reason to be nasty in return.

A misunderstood King. He reminds me of a lot of my BB faves which are all iconic so that tells you exactly what Nicky is. What can I say, I’m a sucker for gardeners, they always win over my heart.

Course he can be frustrating as hell but bless him, he's part of the furniture now

just the images I get in my head of him when he posts makes me smile day in and day out.

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote