Old 05-04-2020, 08:32 PM #557
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

20th Mitchell

Last Year: 11 | Previous Peak: 11th
Round One: 18 Points
Round Two: 55 Points
Total: 73 Points

A slight drop in places for Mitchell, the Party in the USA party leader and former TiBB on ice host has recently taken up the mantle hosting Celebrity Masked Singer (no I don’t know how it works either), clearly a valued member of the forum a lot of you had great things to say about him...

TiBB says..

He is a queen and I won't hear otherwise

Has always been one of my favourites on here and I will defend his eccentricities to the death, because I too, have built up a reputation for stanning old(er) women and there isn’t anything wrong with that.

Mitch is a scream. He doesn't take life too seriously. We could all use a little bit of Mitchell magic.

Just a very underrated member who brings so much joy to the forum! He's a serial celebrity hunter and Disney king! Maybe one day I can go to Disneyland with him to check out the Disney Dilfs!

We haven't Always gotten along that well, but appreciate we are now friends again and your posts in here are Always good fun and a good laugh

One of the few members I talk to regularly offsite, we chat almost every day and he’s always supportive of the things I do and vice versa! An utter delight

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote