Old 05-04-2020, 08:35 PM #578
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

19th JerseyWins

Last Year: 15 | Previous Peak: 15
Round One: 20 Points
Round Two: 54 Points
Total: Points 74 Points

At one point in the competition Jersey was actually top 5, so I’m lowkey shocked that he’s only ended up at #19, I think Miss Rona has snatched him recently and he hasn’t been online as much to remind people of him another member with incredibly questionable taste (especially in music like MY GOD he thinks Kings & Queens is Ava Max’s best song and just NO sweetie) but anyway, here’s what y’all said

TiBB Says

Our resident Yankee, one of the nicest posters on here

Jersey is my absolute fave. He has flawless opinions on almost everything, he's got a great sense of humour and he has such a bright/vibrant presence in any conversation. I feel comfortable talking to him about literally anything and he is a large part of why I still use the forum. Also I could listen to his accent on loop forever.

The only way he could be improved is if he got better taste in reality TV contestants.

Love Jersey. He just seems like someone who is very easy to get along with and I love how he’s just such a down to earth person which just makes me like him even more. He’s also quite diverse in the music and shows that he listens/ watches too, which is quite nice as he’s always there to provide an opinion and have a chat about topics that other members probably wouldn’t be able to do as they don’t share the same interests. Jersey is a great guy it’s an absolute pleasure to have him as a friend.

DBD and Cod buddy. Jersey has some bad taste in rtv people but he’s still great to talk to and play with on PS4.

Jersey is a lovely decent warm hearted guy. I adore him.

you got me into watching BBUS, BBCAN even though i don't post in here about them i quite enjoyed watching those recent series especially BBUS and CBBUS, thank you

I always love talking to Jersey, despite his questionable taste! It’s always a laugh when we chat, and never a dull moment, so I really do hope to see him do well.

Good man, who sometimes has questionable HG's as favorites

Our USA Buddy! He's great. Morgan wants him, Stacey wants him. He's a magnet.

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote