Skinny Legend

18th Jason

Last Year: 14th | Previous Peak: 10th
Round One: 20 Points
Round Two: 55 Points
Total: 75 Points

Still waiting for the selfies I asked for last Most Loved Jason

TiBB says..

Hilarious, been friends for years now and never fails to make me laugh, Sassier than any gay on here could dream of being. Loony bin

Jason is on another level of hilarious. I could talk to him for days or even watch him chat about something I don't know/care about and still be entertained. He's cute as hell too.

Literally one of the funniest members on the forum and one of my favorites! Even though he got engaged behind my back

A very unhinged girl but we have the same faves so this warrants a place on my ML <3

A clone fav! :waits: me & miss jaysoon have had a very love / hate relationship in the past but I love her now and we talk just about every day! who would've thought <3

the erin of the hags , haven't known her that long but what a SWELL heteroeaux man xD meeha's a lucky gal eh?

Jaysoon a hilarious ledge.

I like to believe that his parents played Heavy Rain before he was born and settled on his name because of it.

An absolute scream whose always on hand to deliver an inappropriate joke or two; he’s never not been one of my favourite members on the forum and I love having a kii with him about Lynda Van Der Klok or Saskia Howard Clarke!

Love Jason, he's so funny and always great to chat to! I feel like we don't cross paths as much as we used to but whenever we're both online we always chat and have a good laugh or convo for sure!

Mandi❤️

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote