Old 05-04-2020, 08:42 PM #623
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

16th Shaun

Last Year: 17th | Previous Peak: 1st
Round One: 20 Points
Round Two: 57 Points
Total: 77 Points

It feels like Shaun should appear in every ML cause he’s like, part of the furniture. He doesn’t post as often as he used to (tsk life, eh?!) but when he does, it’s usually witty, funny, articulate and all the other things LT wishes he was but just fails to be Keep slaying sis :clapemoji: :dancingwoman: :dancingwoman:

TiBB Says

Deserves a lot of points for the effort he’s put in to maintain this sites activity over years and years

Even though we don't interact as much as we have done over the past 7 years I will always admire him for everything he has done for me, I may be crude and crass and common as **** but he's always had my back even if he does give me a bloody good shake and get blunt. Adore my friendship with him.

Shaun in my eyes is this forum, I’m not particularly friends with him, but ever since I came on TiBB for the first time (almost ten years ago puke), he has always been leagues above so many others in terms of the competitions he runs, the threads, and generally being hilarious, I wouldn’t want to live in a world where Shaun wasn’t in the top 50 of most loved

You'll always be my #1 number one of the 2000s, Shauny baby

Shaun will always make my list albeit in the lower figures because he is a stunning person. He does a lot for the forum with his music threads etc. Tibb needs our Shaun.

Shaun is such a great member on here and I can't help but feel he's a tad under-appreciated by people. He's my go-to person for Drag Race but aside from that he has a very rational and likeable approach to things which I like. We always say we should talk more but even when we don't I think the respect is mutual between us! <3

I suppose he's alright, I guess?

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote