Old 05-04-2020, 08:45 PM #634
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

15th Toy Soldier

Last Year: 33 | Previous Peak: 33
Round One: 14 Points
Round Two: 67 Points
Total: 81 Points

MariahCarey_AlmostHome.mp3 After years of campaigning, TS is making massive headway with his most loved campaign, he’s jumped nearly 20 places this year, could 2022 FINALLY be his year?

TiBB says..

I hope he named himself after the toy and not the Eminem song, even if he was an Eminem stan *shudders* I'd still be fond of him.

don't be mad at me for not getting my top points but i do happen to agree with you within SD so you do deserve some points from me anyway

simply put, a decent lovable bloke.

A fighter against bigotry and stupidity, a well needed presence at times.

He contributes a lot to so many sections of the Forum, his posts are always interesting to read, and I can have interesting chats with him on topics when we have spoken in the past. A lot of the time I can understand his position on things even if we don't always agree which is a sign of a good poster imo.

I never post is SD much but TS’ posts I always find myself drawn to reading. He’s very articulate and always has a much more open discussion about things and trying to understand other people’s opinions. I do think he’s a very underrated member here and is a great presence in the SD threads.
[/color]

The scars on my mind are on replay

Last edited by Smithy; 05-04-2020 at 08:46 PM.
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote