Old 05-04-2020, 08:47 PM #646
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

14th Sullen Girl

Last Year: 6th | Previous Peak: 6th
Round One: 28 Points
Round Two: 54 Points
Total: 82 Points

There’s not much that I can say about Scott that hasn’t already been said. Our dick hungry foot pig puts in another great performance and makes the top 15 for another year. We’re all perched for your next 40 “BEST SONG EVER” threads that’ll end up being paid dust later this year sweetie

TiBB Says

Talk most days, stans the same weirdo women as me and one day were gonna listen to Bjork while dancing round a fire

She knows deep down that all of the albums she posts about will end the year with maybe 400 people listening to them but that doesn't stop her! That takes GUTS girl, and I admire it!

I will always be devoted to Scott. We got history. I have met him on two occasions. First time we drank in the park. Second time we went to Bingo. He is hilarious. Love his posting of gifs ... always spot on.

I heard he didn't vote in ML because it got less than 90 on Metacritic.

A lot of nice things to say about Scott. I love his sense of humour, I find his posts in the private chat threads hilarious and he seems to me like one of the more positive members here despite the fact that he had a bit of a rough time last year. I’m glad to have Scott as a friend here.

There's a new Fiona Apple album coming out in a few weeks so these points ought to tide you over 'til then

Pretty weird

So funny I love his random posts.

An enigma.

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote