Old 05-04-2020, 09:11 PM #747
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

6th Smithy

Last Year: 9th | Previous Peak: 9th
Round One: 38 Points
Round Two: 66 Points
Total: 104 Points

Yes it’s me, no I didn’t fix it, yes I think most of the votes I got were for running this x

TiBB says..

Voting for him purely out of sympathy, no one deserves to live in Guernsey

this is rather awkward as I’m sending it directly to the poor lad, but you did such an amazing job hosting this last year and I’m very excited for your attempt this year, sponsored by iPod Touch. I also belly laugh at a lot of your posts, so thanks for making my mum think I’m even weirder than I am x

Smithy is blunt and to the point. No bullcrap from him ever. He says it like it is. I like him for that. Also he runs this game so well you have to give top credit for that.

like, where the **** did you go? It’s good to have you back because I was genuinely worried that you’d topped yourself or something.

My favourite kindness punk Smithy is putting a ton of effort into running Most Loved this year, and would probably garrotte me if I didn't vote for him

Disappeared for over half a year and came back still relevant! Not many of us could do that. I commend you, this obviously means that you are greatly loved and appreciated.

Welcome Back, Boo

The scars on my mind are on replay

Last edited by Smithy; 05-04-2020 at 09:11 PM.
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote