View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 11:15 PM #31
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

Kate’s votes

10 points Strictly Jake.

An absolute sweetheart. Jake takes my ten points because he contributes a lot to the forum with his Strictly Game and taking part in others games. I hope he does really well as a newcomer to the top 50 and storms it. He has become a very good friend to me and brightens my day with his attitude.

9 points Sullen Girl.

I will always be devoted to Scott. We got history. I have met him on two occasions. First time we drank in the park. Second time we went to Bingo. He is hilarious. Love his posting of gifs ... always spot on.

8 points Marsh.

Marsh is my scrumptious Marshmallow. I adore him. He is very witty and funny and has a self deprecating charm. Bless him. He is also **** hot at graphics.

7 points Kizzy.

My girl. I love her to bits. Sadly we aren't as close now as we used to be but I'm working on it. I want her to do very well in this competition.

6 points Mitchell.

Mitch is a scream. He doesn't take life too seriously. We could all use a little bit of Mitchell magic.

5 points Matthew.

Matthew is an absolute sweetheart. Polite charming and funny. He warms the cockles of my heart.

4 points Dogeatdog.

Dog aka Shaun is my drinking buddy well he was till I went teetotal but we still chat about drinking. Lol. He is always around for me with sound advice. The forum wouldn't be the same without him.

3 points Jerseywins.

Jersey is a lovely decent warm hearted guy. I adore him.

2 points. Shaun.

Shaun will always make my list albeit in the lower figures because he is a stunning person. He does a lot for the forum with his music threads etc. Tibb needs our Shaun.

1 point Smithy.

Smithy is blunt and to the point. No bullcrap from him ever. He says it like it is. I like him for that. Also he runs this game so well you have to give top credit for that.

Other one pointers.

Sherzyk sweet and adorable
AnnieK warmhearted and caring
Jessica great girl. Hope she does well
LukeB funny and sweet
Lalaland an absolute delight.

The scars on my mind are on replay

Last edited by Smithy; 05-04-2020 at 11:15 PM.
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote