BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

5 bonus points to:
Smithy
Barry
Matthew
Nicky91
StrictlyJake

10. Mitchell - Just a very underrated member who brings so much joy to the forum! He's a serial celebrity hunter and Disney king! Maybe one day I can go to Disneyland with him to check out the Disney Dilfs!

9. Morgan - Blurryface who? I'm shocked Morgan has become such a piece of TiBB's furniture but we wouldn't have it any other way. He's always there breaking fresh news and gossip to us all. TiBB's answer to Lucrezia Millarini?

8. Reece - Reece is just an icon, one of this TiBB mythic creatures. I'm not sure if he's real or a configuration of the industry like Lana Del Rey or Poppy, but who cares! Reece brought that weird Jamaican music to my life and I'm forever grateful.

7. LukeB - Luke is legend, what else can I say? He's always fair, never mean or nasty, and has amazing taste in music! I wish we were closer but I don't want to download those killing murder games on my PS4.

6. Macie Lightfoot - I don't think we've hardly ever spoken actually haha but Macie's write-ups in BBUS, BBCAN and Survivor over the years are always appreciated and their opinions are always POPPIN! Macie defies JerseyWins more than Elphaba defies gravity.

5. Kate! - What's up cool cats and kittens? Kate is the Carole Baskin of TiBB, except she didn't kill her husband! She always checks in on me to make sure I'm okay, probably more than anyone in the forum and it's always so appreciated. She also runs some great games on here and I'm hoping she does very well in this Most Loved!

4. Saph - Has to be one of the MOST underrated queens on the forum but is one of the most ICONIC people to ever grace our screens!

3. MB - If one person never fails to make me laugh with their posts, it's MB. Has to be THE most smartest, wittiest person on the forum and really can brighten up your day with their sarcastic humour. What a bloody legend.

2. Cal - Whilst we've always had a tumultuous relationship, miss Louise is also one of the funniest person's on the forum. Makes me HOWL

1. Dezzy - Dezzy is our resident JK Rowling in leiu and has always been there to offer me advice when needed.

Last edited by Wizard.; 05-04-2020 at 11:39 PM.
Wizard. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote