RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun
10pts - Black Dagger - I don't think I've given Lucas full marks before and that's probably because he's a horrific trainwreck that needs to be studied in a cage rather than let loose on society, but I've not donated to charity in a while so this will suffice. He is presumably hurting without Eurovision this year and whilst this does mean he doesn't have to share the same country as Nicky91 for a week, I'd be pretty devo-ed too. In the past year I've stayed at Lucas' house and survived, and he treated me to the SPECTACLE that was Kim Petras at pride. Manchester Pride was the highlight of 2019 for me and whilst you've got NOTHING to be proud of sweetheart, I'm proud to call you a friend.
9pts - Dezzy - I'm bored of putting earnest heartfelt sentiments into my reasons only for him to return them with a random quip about "buried a body with me once" so I'll just say he reminds me, sometimes, of a young Miriam Margolyes.
8pts - Scarlett. - Criminally underrated member who almost single-handedly keeps the video games / films section afloat. Showed a lot of bravery in the past year coming out to the forum, and I wish her a bright future.
7pts - AnnieK - I genuinely thought she'd opted out so didn't nominate her, and shall recompensate with some high points. I'd hate to be a woman with a name beginning with the letter A on this forum because you're ALWAYS going to be second fiddle to bloody Ammi, but luckily she keeps opting out of this so all of our love can pour straight to her instead. Annie is a patient, sweet, thoughtful cornerstone of the forum and someone who's always sensitive and kind with her words. BABE.
6pts - MB. - a woman of dignity and respect. I could be cheap and venture that "MB stands for Most Beautiful lol!" but I don't ****ing know what he looks like so whatever. Thank you for battening down the ridiculous hatches on this hellhole.
5pts - LaLaLand - Another underrated member who has TASTE in a lot of things and is all over the forum with interesting posts. Insanely talented artist, too.
4pts - Firewire - The year of Letitia Dean must begin with a high Jonathan placing
3pts - Sullen Girl - She knows deep down that all of the albums she posts about will end the year with maybe 400 people listening to them but that doesn't stop her! That takes GUTS girl, and I admire it!
2pts - Hayden - an absolute queen, reminds me of a young Javine
1pt - Daniel-X - hysterical young lass, a tart with a heart, a busty babe, etc.

Bonus 5: Cal, Jessica, Mitchell, Smithy, Tony Montana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote