Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

ok first of all thank you for me at #21, 4 places up from last year kinda didn't expect that to be realistic, i thought i would drop more places compared to last year

secondly, don't be mad anyone who missed out on my list, i have more friends than i could've voted for, and this year i wanted my list to be special, so the reasons why i really mean that

Quote:
1. Reece, one of my personal fave posters in SD, Music, chat and games, would like to see him play more games though since he was ace hosting tibb survivor

2. ThisIsDanny, more out of respect, i know he's been offline a lot, but i like his premier league prediction game graphic design a lot

3. Morgan, underrates himself a lot, his hosting skills of tibb masked singer was amazing, we have never been the closest friends but i do appreciate reading his posts

4. Daniel-X, i started liking ha a lot more since last summer, never really in it for drama, some posts in SD also well thought of before posting, and a huge surprise you were in tibb masked singer and also winning that first edition

5. Caprimint, we luv a country music loving queen, admire your effort for trying to stay sober, and i stan your friendship with Jersey

6. JerseyWins, you got me into watching BBUS, BBCAN even though i don't post in here about them i quite enjoyed watching those recent series especially BBUS and CBBUS, thank you

7. Jessica, we luv your efforts at trying to keep the chat thread alive, wish more people would post in there regularly again, and respect for you being vegetarian

8. Toy Soldier, don't be mad at me for not getting my top points but i do happen to agree with you within SD so you do deserve some points from me anyway

9. Mitchell, we haven't Always gotten along that well, but appreciate we are now friends again and your posts in here are Always good fun and a good laugh

10. Scarlett, for being a decent friend to me, and a fellow Trekkie in here

Bonus points
11. MB, even though you make fun of me, here's 1 point from me i like you in here

12. Brat, for introducing this forum to The Challenge, and a bit more improved english in here

13. Black Dagger, we don't get along at all, but because you're a eurovision fan like me, here's 1 point

14. Sleleen, want you to post on here more so let this be a motivation point, if you give more fun vibes from you here from now on, maybe more points next time from me

15. Tony Montana, respectable solid member here, and a fabulous addition to the strictly tibb Judge panel, also luv his taste in classic movies

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote