BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I think he was already there when he was diagnosed, he didn't travel there already ill or anything, but it was definitely after the advice not to go to holiday homes had been released (because we had already cancelled our pre-booked holiday in the highlands). And the fact that he came down with Covid while he was there and probably did have it before he travelled is exactly WHY you're not supposed to travel even if well. There's a very good chance he infected at least some of the Balmoral staff .

But no one has had more than a passing word to say about that, whereas the CMO going to her holiday house has had her branded a selfish demon and forced to resign. I'm actually not even saying she didn't make a stupid decision or didn't deserve to be chastised for it... I'm just wondering why Charlie gets a pass. Well, I'm not wondering why, really we all know why (he's first-tier royalty, and he's male) ... I'm just irked by it.

Imagine it was Meghan Markle
Charles wasn't the face of a TV advertising campaign saying not to travel, Charles doesn't stand up every day dictating the future strategy the country should take with regard to health.

Agreed he shouldn't have travelled, but they are completely different scenarios
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote