As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Spent the last week or so watching TARCan3 and it was actually not terrible? It definitely has its flaws but it's sooooooo much better than 5 and 6 it's not even funny.

1. Brian/Cynthia (dad so dry and deadpan but soooooo funny)
2. Nic/Sabrina (being really good at like 30% of components of the race and being REALLY bad at the other 70% wish their edit stayed strong after coming back from South America)
3. Brent/Sean (actually a lot of fun? Sean puking after any strenuous activity was a fun motif)
4. Neil/Kristin (she's definitely a ****ing psyco and I probably would've loooooved her but TrashCan kinda sanitized her edit)
5. Dujean/Leilani (okay so I looooooooved the three instances where she laid into Dujean, the one in their boot leg being absolutely the best and most righteous, but then their boot just kinda made me sad since they don't even seem like they're going to be on speaking terms anymore)

6. Simi/Ope (definitely Good People but their edit was sooooooo nauseating and it basically felt like the Nicole BBUS21 thing all over again)
7. Hamilton/Michaelia (kind of suck and were boring TV *BUT* their boot leg meltdown was ****ing hilarious not surprising that they're not together anymore tbh!)
8. Nick/Matt (wasted potential, could've and should've been fun but then just turned into boring Gino/Jesse rivals)
9. Susan/Sharnjit (bizarre how they're part of the same archetype as Shahla/Nabeela and Zainab/Monica)
10. Dana/Amanda (FAN FAVOURITES DANA AND AMANDA had like one funny moment where Dana tried to rummage through a shopkeeper's purses for a thing of Mentos because she thought the shopkeeper was lying to her. But lmfaooooooo @ them being Canada's Favorite Team, even if it's only because Gino/Jesse won)
11. Max/Elias (were a team on The Amazing Race Canada 3)

12. Gino/Jesse (I don't even hate them but they were sooooooo boring and their insistence that Canada is their comfort zone and this country has EVERYTHING YOU WOULD EVER NEED is everything wrong with TrashCan so here we are)

And with that, TARCan is somehow the first franchise where I have an edgic chart for every season!!! To celebrate this drab and bland show, look at my winners compilation chart and overall compilation chart!

Spoiler: