View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 12:55 PM #14

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Trish

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Louis Walsh
BB2023: Trish

Hi Owaoje, first of all, I have a lot of admiration for you for coming on and making this thread, I made a thread that is very similar to this a couple of days ago.

First of all I completely get how you feel, there's a lot of days I myself feel very worthless like I do not fit in with this world, that If i died i would not be missed. I won't lie I have considered suicide at points in my life and it's mainly been due to not feeling loved, sense of belonging and in general not feeling good enough.

But a lot of these points that you and I have made in our threads believe it or not are very common thoughts that a lot of us human beings happen to acquire each day.

Our Minds can be at the worst of times our biggest enemies, it thrives on feeding us with untrue facts about ourselves and therefore can be quite overpowering towards our own lives.

As far as lack of confidence goes i can totally empathise, I myself am incredibly insecure about the way i look and not only that just confidence in life like you just mentioned. Secondary School years were some of the worst years of my life, it took away a lot of my own confidence and after almost a year of leaving i am still trying to fight to get that confidence back.

I do think it is good that we face these hardships in our lives, because when we overcome these storms we really do grow as people. Since leaving secondary school I've felt a much stronger person, in many ways i thank secondary school for putting me through that time as I wouldnt have as much self awareness and strong will that i may have had before.

Like Dogeatdog said this time of Lockdown is a challenge for us all, when we are home, with nothing to do there is too much time to think its crazy.

What you have to do now Owaoje is to try and discover your'e own self worth, work on noticing how amazing of a person you are and anyone that has a problem with that screw them.

Idk you but if you ever need to talk please do pm we can all get through this together <3