Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

laura carter stan

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

This guy is deluded.

Says he tried hard to 're-invent' it every year. No one wanted it to be bloody reinvented they just wanted it to go back to the original format which made the show what it was. Says the 're-invention' worked with BB14 cos of Secrets and Lies, but it was actually due to the return of a female (and competent, sorry Brian) host, and more live feed. I.E. more reminiscent of the Channel 4 days.

Complains the ratings went down every year. That's only because Ben Frow and Channel 5 intervened every bloody year with stupid 'themes' that no one wanted and ridiculous weekly twists.

Complains it was on too many weeks of the year. Emmm Ben babes that's only because Channel 5 changed the contract and paid more money in order to air CBB twice a year, which almost everyone including regular BB viewers said was overkill and way too much every single year. But they never listened.

Says he didn't like it because it's orginally a Channel 4 show. But yet he revived Blind Date (ITV) and various flop former BBC gameshows.

Twat.

Last edited by Greg!; 18-04-2020 at 06:42 PM.
Greg! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote