View Single Post
Old 22-04-2020, 01:15 PM #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizu View Post
They can’t reopen the schools completely ( for all pupils) whilst there’s still around 1000 innocent people dying each and EVERY day ( including care homes and at their own homes ) . A leading authority stated the other day that they can’t even consider it until the daily death rate is under 100 ..

Also many ( decent ) parents won’t risk sending their precious children to the school germ breeding factories for some time ... some families have older parents also living in the family home so they will also keep their children away from school..

The only parents clamouring for the kids to go back are the ones who probably don’t even know where their unruly teenagers are at this very moment and others where their little brats are simply driving them mad at home. .

Sorry rant over !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Not necessarily true. I would love my son to be back in school, getting the education he deserves. He is only year 4 and well ahead of his education targets but home schooling is just not the same as being in an education setting.

I think they will be back before the summer break but not for long and it won't be full classes or normal as to what they are used to.

I feel for kids and parents during this time.

Last edited by AnnieK; 22-04-2020 at 01:15 PM.
AnnieK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote