BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant. View Post
You've done a superb job Luke, I've enjoyed every minute of it. Returning to this game was a bit daunting since I didn't want to underperform compared to last time, so my entire gameplay was to survive for as long as possible I'm happy I waited until now as I had more time and I really liked interacting with the cast. It was really great to go all the way to the final with Wizard. While I admit I got lucky plenty of times, the game, competition, and twists have all been thrilling and I'm glad I came back for one more forum game. TiBB OTT was my first forum game and was also in my first era of off-season. So thank you for OTT1 and OTT4 Luke, and no doubt the other 2 were fantastic and superb.
A game was much needed in these times so for that I'm also thank you. I look forward to whatever you have planned next

I ultimately would've voted for Wizard for the fact he just played a better game. This win is truly deserved and I'm happy for him x
Awh, this will also be my final forum game too (unless it's some kind of singing competition, writing songs about Billie Piper, or Reece's Survivor which is never gonna happen).
Wizard. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote