Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
honestly to older celebs i would recommend advice immediately after signing them up, that they self-isolate more

as for how to travel down under, i'd say a plane especially for the campmates, and a separate one for crew, hosts

sorry if i ''blew'' it way out of proportion Morgan, but simply moaning and negativity isn't helping either like your comment

find positives in the pile of **** world we are in now

always remain hopeful, and don't let covid-19 control you and win

as for ''elderly cannot take part at this because of covid'' rubbish ageist statement, covid affects everyone not just elderly

so sign up contestants ASAP and get them in more self-isolation measures than anyone else

also i'm a celeb is a easy show to avoid crowds since mostly active as campmate you are in a jungle, its only the entering and leaving Australia parts (and you can be shielded from public for health safety measures)
It’s not moaning or negative though Nicky, it’s the truth. Any celebrity signing up will have to evaluate the risks involved, particularly those in the older generation. I didn’t say anyway it’s only the older generation effected, I am just pointing out they are in a high risk category so would have to be particularly careful.