Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

My season 1 thoughts.

What an incredible first season this was! From the pilot episode I was completely hooked throughout. Each episode was better than the last, and there wasn't even one boring episode at all. Poor Walter, you really feel sorry for him, the desperation and determination that he feels to financially provide for and secure his family's well-being after learning he has lung cancer and not long to live is heartbreaking. I like the relationship between him and Jesse. At first it's only business between them, but as time goes on they slowly build a bond between them, almost a father-son bond. They still argue every now and then, but they care deeply for each other, a perfect example being when Walter gets revenge on Tuco Salamanca after he beats Jesse to a bloody pulp after a drug deal gone wrong.

Speaking of Tuco, what an incredible character he is. He's such a terrifying, unpredictable, hilarious, compelling mess. I couldn't believe it when he beat the **** out of one of his men in the last episode just because he spoke out of line. That was completely unexpected. The look of shock and horror on Walt and Jesse's face said it all, they didn't know what they were getting themselves into.

The scenes with Krazy-8 were so powerful to watch, when Walt and Jesse imprisoned him in Jesse's basement for several days as they ponder what to do with him after he tried to kill them. It was quite a touching moment when Walt revealed to him that he had cancer. I'd imagine Walt was dying (pun intended) to tell someone, anyone, no matter who they were. The fact he was more comfortable to tell Krazy-8 first rather than his family said it all about his character. It must've been extremely difficult for Walt, debating on whether or not he should kill Krazy-8. I wouldn't know what to do with him too if i were in his shoes. No way would someone like him just let you go after what you put him through, and it was confirmed when he tried to kill Walt after he was gonna free him. Walt did the right thing killing him in the end.

So, that's my thoughts for the first series. My favourites are Walter, Jesse and Hank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Oh yeah, you could definitely see the memory of his cock in her eyes
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote