Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
You specifically picked out one of his earlier posts to reference in making a point Cherie . Come on now. I mean I obviously try to stay a balanced hero and I will say that I think Dezzy over-reacted a bit and sort of made it fair game to comment on his job, by bringing up his job himself first, I can see your point there... but I have to call you out on this one. You can't quote someone and comment on their stuff and then say "reee I try to stay away from u!"
maybe you should read back the thread, Dezzy posted umpteen times on this thread and I didn't quote him once, I only responded when he quoted a post of mine.

now he is PMing me telling me to keep his name out of my mouth...when he is happy to tell members they are lying....like Adam about being black, he should practice what he preaches I want nothing to do with him, I can see why Kaz felt harassed when he was accusing her of making the negative book review, and he better not pm me again,

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'

Last edited by Cherie; 03-05-2020 at 02:37 PM.