Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Watched episode 6 last night and it's easily the best episode yet! My, oh my what an absolute rollercoaster of an episode. After Skinny Pete, one of Jesse's friends and dealers, is robbed by a drug addicted couple, Walter gives Jesse a gun and tells him to deal with it. Jesse breaks into their home and whilst waiting for them to return, bonds with their neglected young son. Meanwhile, Walter has his own problem: Gretchen, his ex girlfriend and business partner, comes to his house. Skyler still thinks that Gretchen and Elliot are paying Walt's medical bills, although he's been lying to her and Gretchen. Him and Gretchen later talks things out.

What a disturbing and gripping episode this was. Jesse's relationship with the little kid was really sweet. He treated that kid better in that short time than his parents did their whole life. Amazing acting from that couple, they made me believe they were really drug addicts. The ending where the wife kills her husband was so disturbing and uncomfortable, came out of nowhere. ''I ain't no skank'' will stay with me forever. The end of this episode almost made me cry when Jesse took the kid outside and said "Hope you have a good life."

The scenes with Walt and Gretchen was also amazing. Easily the best episode yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Oh yeah, you could definitely see the memory of his cock in her eyes
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote