View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 07:19 PM #49
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
that messy Derrick entrance

I am excited to see all of them bar Ongina. She just really grates on me.

India and Blair are the obvious two underdogs but Blair's elevated a lot since S10 and India is like... beyond revered by Drag Race legends, so I wouldn't write them off. I just hope Mayhem and Mariah have a good showing.

The only spoiler I've heard about this season is to do with the format of how queens win challenges? It all sounds very messy and confusing.

Spoiler:

Apparently there's only 1 challenge winner per episode now, and they have to lipsync against a "lipsync assassin" from previous seasons... I can't recall any of them but yeah... to decide if they get to send the queen home... or if they lose the lipsync, I guess RuPaul chooses? Idk I misread a lot of it so I might as well have shut up and ate my food and waited to see
I can see India getting Thorgy'd, she's beloved by the queens but I reckon production will be gunning for her to get booted earlier.

I assume Derrick, India and Blair will be the first three outs. I think Mayhem, Ongina and Mariah could be dark horses while Jujubee and Alexis will disappoint. If Shea doesn't win then it'll probably be Cracker since all the basic gays love her.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote