View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 05:34 PM #140
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
i don't disagree with that, but at it's heart we are in a democracy, where people expect and are granted freedom to practice common sense, where guidelines have been given.

I asked a genuine question earlier, does anyone honestly not understand at this point what they need to do to keep safe. I'm still waiting on 1 person to say they don't know what to do and yet we have so many saying the message is confusing ... it doesn't add up, sorry, it is politically driven hate toward the government ... and i didn't vote at the last election so i am no fan of Boris
Do folks know what to do because of Boris' message, or in spite of it? No one is keeping themselves completely safe, unless they're living in a bunker with enough canned goods to see out the apocalypse.

The only thing we can do is mitigate the risk as much as possible, but now boris has given an excuse to those that wanted to scrap being sensible, then even our mitigated risk is now a lot higher because we don't know what everyone else is doing to keep themselves as safe as possible.

627 deaths reported in last 24hrs, so pretty much nothing has happened to give Boris or any other parties leader the green light to kick everyone back into the petri dish without reason.