BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
Why do people think this is a boring non-event of a season? Just because it uses the nomination format of the UK and doesn't have strategy? I'm open to thinking it'll get boring after a while but the beginning has not been bad at all! William is a problematic mess, and an interesting type of drama starter who goes way too far in how politically progressive he is, but it's a very organic and entertaining sight, even though I'm hoping he'll be evicted first before he gets too much (I'm guessing he will, they had a bookmaker in who said Jordan was the second favourite to win while William is already 100/1 with little to no shot with the public ). And Jordan even better, the way she blew up when being nominated because none of them wanted to admit to putting her and William up and then they clock how boring to live with the rest are .
Yeah the crowd that loudly proclaims BBUS1 to be a complete snoozefest are people who don't even give it a chance because of the format. It's definitely a bit dry and dull especially as time goes on but it's still miles ahead of seasons like 14, 16, 19, and maybe even 12 too. There's something quaint and charming about its simplicity and how CBS couldn't sell it to its audience at all, and contrary to popular belief the biggest flaw is *not* the cast or the format, but the fact that "banishments" happen every other week so you get to Week 10 and only five people have been eliminated